Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oh today!

I have had a long, interesting day. It has involved: -disagreements with my boss -a moody co-worker -not enough workers scheduled -eating unhealthy -forgetting to call about a payment error -forgetting to make an appointment -a kind of agreement with my boss -more unhealthy eating -grocery shopping -sore feet But then: -Irish cream in coffee -relaxing shower -texting some cool people -a bit more Irish cream in coffee -chilling with the love of my life! One thought I've had a couple times today is that I remember being in high school thinking that I couldn't wait until I got done with school so all I would have to do is work and earn money. I actually thought that it would be easier/more enjoyable to work then to be in school. Oh was I silly! I am glad that I have a decent amount of time this week to just focus on my home and work on organizing it better. Yes, I very very much enjoy cleaning and organizing mine and Derek's home. I would much rather take care of the house all day than have to work, but we need money so I do what I can to bring home the bacon! Lol Also, feel free to suggest topics to me. If you want to hear my opinion on anything let me know and I'll write a blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment